Being healthy has never been so fun!
GravityFit is a high intensity trampoline workout for all fitness levels. Within the hour long GravityFit class, you will get a total-body workout and can burn up to 1000 calories.
Benefits of GravityFit
There are many benefits of a trampoline workout, known as “rebounding.” Studies have shown that regular rebounding can:
- Reduce your body fat
- Firm your arms
- Shape your legs, hips and abdomen
- Improve your balance
- Stimulate your lymphatic system, protecting your joints
- Strengthen your muscles and bones without being high impact
- Provide an anaerobic/aerobic effect for your cardiopulmonary systems
- Revitalize your body when it's tired
Not to mention, GravityFit is a great way to cross train. According to the Well Being Journal, from a cardiovascular perspective, 20 minutes of rebounding is equal to 1 hour of running!
Come join us for a class and experience the benefits and most importantly, HAVE FUN at GravityFit!
- Monday- GravityFit (9:00pm to 10:00pm) - Jayden
- Tuesday- GravityFit Fusion (9:00pm to 10:00pm) - Kimberly
- Wednesday- GravityFit (9:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Saturday-GravityFit (8:00am to 9:00am) - Jayden or Kimberly
Passes and Reservations
Classes are $10 per class, but if you plan on coming 4 times or more in a month, a 30 day pass is available for only $45 for unlimited GravityFit classes. Make sure to call ahead to make a reservation for your class, they fill up quickly!
Make a reservation online or call 704-817-4660
What to Wear
Workout clothes! Something comfortable that will allow you full motion (please no sports bras, swim suits or bare chests). We recommend jumping barefoot or with "grip" socks. Regular socks are not allowed as they can be slippery on the trampolines. We do have DefyGravity “grip” socks for sale at the counter. Shoes are not allowed on the trampolines.
What to Bring
- A water bottle (2 drinking fountains are also available)
- A small sports towel…you will be sweating!!!
- A ton of energy!
When You Arrive
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in and sign a waiver (for first timers)! All jumpers under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Our Waiver Kiosk is available near the entrance of the park.
- Remove all excess clothing, shoes, socks, necklaces, dangling earrings, cell phones, etc. and store them in the cubbies in the lobby. Lockers are also available for rent for valuables.
Meet Your Instructors
Jayden Johnson - Jayden's unique approach to health and fitness can be attributed to him finally tackling his own personal weight loss struggles. After three years of unsuccessful attempts using various get-slim quick gimmicks, he would hit rock bottom before finally finding an effective and peaceful balance of exercise and nutrition. Though Jayden was an avid athlete growing up, he would battle seemingly insurmountable weight issues throughout his late teens and early adult years. He has always felt an inherent connection to fitness, so it would make sense that after successfully losing 100 pounds on his own, he would share his insights to help others. Today he has transformed his unique exercise and nutrition philosophies into a dynamic training program, making him one of the most sought after fitness professionals in Charlotte area.
Kimberly Hipps - Kimberly has lived in Charlotte for 15 years. She first fell in love with fitness when she began running at 12 years old and she continued her love for fitness as an adult by participating in several 5k, 10k, half marathon and full marathon races. Kimberly also decided to take her fitness passion to another level by becoming a licensed Zumba Instructor and Certified Group Fitness Instructor specializing in cardio fitness. Kimberly has a high level of energy and passion for motivating other. If you decide to attend one of her classes you can be assured that you will have fun while burning off tons of calories.