Must I sign a waiver to enter DefyGravity?
Yes, all jumpers AND observers MUST sign a waiver. You can sign the “eWaiver” from anywhere in the world! You can also sign a waiver at our Touch Screen Waiver Station when you arrive at the facility. Anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or Legal Guardian*.
- Permission by phone or email is not sufficient.
- Unless they have court issued guardianship grandparents, siblings, nannies, aunts/uncles, or other family members are NOT considered legal guardians.
- Once you have a signed e-waiver on file, it will remain valid for future visits to DefyGravity Durham! Paper waivers can only be used once and cannot be used in the future.
Do you have a Printable Waiver?
We often have parents and teachers ask for a printable waiver to use for field trips and large parties, so yes, we do now have a printable waiver available for temporary use only. This waiver is only good at the time of use and will not be stored on file. Only digital waivers signed online or in-house at the kiosk will be kept on file for future visits.
Download Printable Waiver
Okay, so there are trampolines...but what can we do at DefyGravity...?
- You can bounce in our open jump field (over 30 connected trampolines), play intense trampoline dodgeball, jump into the foam pit, perfect your moves on our bounceboards, get a grueling crossfit trampoline workout, test your skills on our ninja course, you get the idea….
How much does it cost?
- Check out our PRICING page for more info!
Is DefyGravity Dangerous?
- DefyGravity employs the latest technology and safety engineering in an effort to make your jumping experience as safe as possible. Like any vigorous sporting activity, injuries can and do occur. However, injuries are rare and usually quite minor. A recent study of trampoline parks across the US found an injury incident rate of 0.02%, with the most common injuries being trampoline burns and bruises. Follow our safety rules and the chances of injury are even less.
Do I need reservations to jump at DefyGravity?
- We strongly suggest purchasing tickets ahead of time. If you are planning to come on a weekend, holidays or with a larger group (10 or more) make a reservation at least 3-6 days in advance. DefyGravity is open for walk-ins, but on busy days we cannot always accommodate them. We can only allow 88 jumpers on the jump floor at anytime. Once we have already sold all 88 tickets for an allotted time, we call this "SOLD OUT".
When is DefyGravity Open?
- Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm (See age restricted times below)
- Friday & Saturday 9am - 11pm (See age restricted times below)
- Sunday: 11am - 7pm
*Certain times have age restrictions! Please see next question OR check out our HOURS page and our CALENDAR for more specifics!
Are there any age limits or restrictions?
- DefyGravity is available and fun for ALL ages! We have special KidJump time for kids ages 6 & under ONLY Monday-Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00am-10:00am. During KidJump, one accompanying adult can jump free with the kiddos. On Fridays and Saturdays, there is a 13 year old minimum age requirement for ClubGravity after 9:00pm. You must be 13 years or older to be dropped off without an adult.
Can I come and just watch my kids?
- Yes, you may go into the Trampoline Arena as an observer without purchasing a Flight Pass. However, you must still sign a waiver to enter.
What should I wear?
- Something comfortable! You will be having a blast and getting a great workout so exercise gear is fine. We now require all jumpers to wear DefyGravity grip socks. To increase your safety, we do not allow regular socks on the jumpfloor. We sell special DefyGravity Flight Socks at the front desk with “grippy” bottoms that help you get the most out of your jumping experience. Price is $3/pair, or $2 for a toddler pair.
Can I wear socks?
- To increase the safety of all jumpers, we now require all jumpers to wear DefyGravity "grip" socks. Traditional socks on the trampolines are very slippery and can increase risk of falling. DefyGravity "grip" socks are available for sale at the front desk- $3 for adult/youth and $2 for toddler.
Does DefyGravity do Birthday Parties?
- Yes! The best in the Triangle! Parties include 1 hour of Flight Time for 10 Jumpers plus the Birthday Boy/Girl and 45 minutes in a Party Room with Pizza, Beverages; and a Flight Shirt for the Birthday Jumper. We also now provide all birthday jumpers with DefyGravity grip socks since they are required for all jumpers.
Click HERE to learn more about our Birthday Parties!
Can I rent DefyGravity exclusively for a private party?
What other group events do you offer?
- We offer one of the most unique fundraisers on the planet (JumpJam); we also offer one of the most memorable slumber parties ever conceived. For companies and organizations, DefyGravity is an active, creative and fun way to build team unity. Where else can you legally bean your boss in trampoline dodgeball?
How do we get there?
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Deposits for Parties and Large Group Events will be given a full refund on cancellations or rescheduled events made more than ONE WEEK in advance. A deposit becomes non-refundable within 7 days of the event. We allow one rescheduling per deposit. No refunds for persons missing from your reservation. ALL group and ticket sales are final if the reservation is less than 7 days away.
Where can I park?
- The parking lot directly in front of DefyGravity, or if that is full, there is an additional lot right next to ours which can be accessed from Emperor Blvd. We also have additional parking behind the building.